About this image
Muskham Grange was located between Main Street and the Great North Road in the area now occupied by the Grange and Park housing estates.
Despite opposition to its demolition, Muskam Grange, listed under the 1947 Planning Act, was pulled down in 1964.
Earliest records for this property date to 1720 and it was extended in the late Eighteenth Century. In 1789 it was purchased by it's most distinguished owner, William Rastall Dickinson, whose history of Southwell is still the principal work on the town.