About this image
Litton Village Centre, showing the Victorian school building on the right of the photograph. The combined school, church and library was built by Canon Samuel Andrews, Vicar of nearby Tideswell, in 1865. It was replaced by a more modern building on Main Street in 1929. The market cross on its stepped base can just be seen to the extreme left of the postcard.