This image can be used commercially
Market Place, Chapel en le Frith, c 1900s
Derbyshire Record Office
About this image
Looking north-west from High Street and showing the Market Cross. Two hotels are visible here: The King's Arms is on the left and the Swan is on the right. The latter bears a plaque reading 'O T B 1773', but while The King's Arms was still trading in 2011, the Swan had long since closed (probably before World War Two), the building later being used as the town's post office.
This image pre-dates 1919 as it does not show the town's present war memorial.