This image can be used commercially
St James's Church, Smisby, c 1996
Dr Michael Ockenden
Ockenden, Michael, Dr
c August 1986
About this image
St James's Church looking north-east. The church originated as a Chapel of ease (dedicated to St Wystan) built by Repton Priory in 1068, but most of the fabric is 14th century with the tower being of 15th century date.