This image can be used commercially
Killamarsh West Station Signal Box
c 1900's ?
About this image
Opened as North Midland Railway 11 May 1840. Closed 2 January 1843. Re-opened in 1873. Closed to passenger traffic February 1954. This location is on the ex-Midland line, situated further west than the other lines at Killamarsh (diverted passenger trains continue to use this route).