This image can be used commercially
The Peacock Hotel (now called the Cavendish Hotel), Church Lane, Baslow, c 1920s?
About this image
Information form www.cavendish-hotel.net:
"There has been an Inn here for so long it is uncertain when it was built. Originally the famous Peacock Inn, it was the property of the Duke of Rutland and served the turnpike between industrial Chesterfield and the spa town of Buxton.
It became the Duke of Devonshire's property around 1830 and in the early 1970s was rebuilt as the Cavendish by Chatsworth Estate when the original character was preserved and the Duchess of Devonshire selected the decor and furnishings, some of which came from Chatsworth House itself."