This image cannot be used commercially
Carlingford Road, Hucknall, c 1910
A P Knighton
About this image
Looking north from close to the junction with Annesley Road. A large group of children have assembled and to the rear of them is Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church, with its school to the right and priest's house on the left.
Picture the Past is grateful to Dianne Scattergood for supplying the information above.