This image cannot be used commercially
Railway Associated City Band and Officers, Nottingham.
A P Knighton
About this image
The photo is taken at the Nottingham Midland Railway sheds MR No18 BR No16A Middlefurlong Road. The bandsmen are outside the west wall of No1 shed built 1868 the building to the right is the stores, originally a sand house stood on the site until No2 shed was built when a new sand house was built. Note the clean windows to the shed that housed 24 locos.