This image cannot be used commercially
St Giles' Parish Church, Pearl Bank, Marston Montgomery, c 1900
A P Knighton
About this image
The Parish Church of St Giles, dates back to Norman times but was heavily restored in the 19th century. It still contains a 14th century doorway with tympanum, chancel arch and font. It has a low sloping roof with a pyramidal bell-cote. The churchyard contains a number of ancient yews.