This image cannot be used commercially
St Ann's Well Tram Terminus and Coppice Road
A P Knighton
1910's - 1920's
Coppice Road (later Ransom Road)
About this image
Coppice Road was built as a throughfare in 1837 connecting Coppice Lodge to Mapperley Plain with Toll Gates at each end. It ran through the Coppice and was later renamed Ransom Road.