This image can be used commercially
Old Hall, Norton Lees Lane, Norton Lees, near Sheffield, 1823
Miss Frances Webb
Norton Lees Lane
About this image
This is now Bishops House Museum. It was built around 1500.
Handwritten beneath the image is 'formerly the seat of the Blythe family'.
Now in Sheffield Norton was a Derbyshire parish until 1934.
For a very similar image see DCHQ002720.