This image cannot be used commercially
Rear of Smalley Hall, Main Road, Smalley, 2002
Ernest A Smith
Smith, Ernest A
7 November 2002
off Main Road
About this image
In 1610 the Richardson family bought the estate and the hall was shortly built. The High Sheriff of Derbyshire, John Redford, lived in the hall in 1784.
The old stable block is now a nursing home.
Note the dog reclining on the bench.