This image can be used commercially
All Saints Parish Church, Main Street, Lullington, 2003
About this image
The chancel, vestry, south asile and north windows are all from 1861, the only old parts being the masonry of the nave north wall and the diagonally buttressed west tower. The broach spire with it's two tiers of dormer windows was rebuilt in 1776. (from http://www.derbyshireuk.net/lullington_church.html)
All Saints wall and gates are Grade II listed.
Walls and gate. c1860. Ashlar. Retaining walls enclosing two sides of the churchyard with pair of gate piers to centre of southern wall. These have plain chamfered bases and gableted tops with recessed quatrefoils to road side. Surmounting the piers is an ironwork lantern arch with original lamp to centre, and between the piers there are pair of wooden gates with iron finials. Walls to either side have chamfered stone copings.
Included for group value only. (from http://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/en-82955-churchyard-walls-and-gates-to-all-saints-)