This image can be used commercially
Springfield View and Post Office, Buxton Road, Chinley, c 1900s
From the late Alan Watson
1 Buxton Road
About this image
No. 1 Buxton Road. The first Telegraph Office and newsagents and Post Office û proprietors - the Gregory family, 1875.
In 1931 the business was taken over by J B Watson
Shows the Stationer (the original Post Office) shop and two houses; built in 1879. Wesleyan Sunday School to the right.