This image can be used commercially
Errwood Hall, Errwood Reservoir, Goyt Valley, c 1980s
D D Brumhead
About this image
The hall was built in the mid 1800s by the Grimshawe family from Manchester who occupied it until 1930. Errwood Hall was demolished in the 1930s in connection with the construction of Fernilee Reservoir, although its remains still exist.
This is a copy of an engraving. See DCBM101401 for original.