This image can be used commercially
East Mill, Bridge Foot, Belper, 1973
D D Brumhead
Brumhead, D D
25 May 1973
About this image
East Mill was built by English Sewing Cotton Company in 1912.
The massive red brick, 7 storey East Mill dominated the town. It closed as a mill in the late 20th century and now houses a number of small industrial units, but still remains largely empty.