This image can be used commercially
Interior of Norbury Church, Norbury Hollow, c 1910s
Miss Frances Webb
Off Norbury Hollow
About this image
Norbury Church dates from the Seventeenth Century and is dedicated to St. Mary and St. Barlock. The church was restored in 1841 and 1899 and its stained glass windows is thought to be some of the oldest in the country, dating back to c1305/6; having undergone restoration in 2004.