This image can be used commercially
Paine's Mill, Chatsworth Estate, c 2000
Keith R Clark
Clark, K R
About this image
Now in ruins the mill was in use until the 1960s and was built in the 18th century by the famous Architect James Paine.
Regarding its location within Chatsworth Park:
The old road to Chatsworth used to go through the heart of Beeley village. It left by Pig Lane, so named because of a group of pigsties by the side of the road and crossing James Paine’s Single Arch Bridge. Before the completion of the bridge in 1761, traffic crossed Mill Bridge, near the old ruined mill buildings in Chatsworth Park.
Information taken from www.derbyshire-peakdistrict.co.uk