This image can be used commercially
Ballroom at Lilybank Hydro, Chesterfield Road, Matlock, c 1920s
Jean Margaret Caudwell
Chesterfield Road - School Road
About this image
Previously known as Dalefield Hydro Lilybank, built between 1890 and 1893 under the supervision of GB Barton. It catered for families and visitors as well as patients and was thought of as a hotel as much as a Hydro.
The name had changed by 1906. In 1963 it was taken over by Presentation Convent.