This image can be used commercially
Cromford Court, Derby Road A6, Matlock Bath, c 1900?
Derby Road A6
About this image
A Friendship Holidays Association postcard.
Information from www.wirksworth.org.uk:
A fine mansion overlooking Masson Mills. It was built by John Edward Lawton, an experienced spinner from Dukinfield, Cheshire. Named "Woodbank" when first built, it was later known as "Cromford Court". In 1883 Lawton was hired by Frederick Charles Arkwright (grandson of Sir Richard) to manage Masson Mill, which made sewing thread for the new market created by the use of sewing machines.