This image cannot be used commercially
Tilleys Hydro (Matlock House), Rutland Street, Matlock, c 1915
About this image
William W Tilley purchased the Matlock House hydro in July 1915 but his enterprise proved shortlived and the business had ceased by 1918.
This view shows The Drive in the grounds and is taken from a picture postcard produced in order to promote the hotel and its attractions. A game of croquet is underway on the left.