This image can be used commercially
Matlock Bridge from Dale Road, c 1911
Dale Road - Snitterton Road
About this image
The bridge is built on the site of an ancient crossing of the River Derwent and was originally built in the 16th century, and widened after 1904. Smedley's Hydro is visible in the top left of the picture. See also DCHQ002549 for a colour version of this image.