This image can be used commercially
Trent Lock, Long Eaton, c 1910
About this image
Trent Valley Sailing Club's clubhouse can be seen in the background of this picture. This was constructed in 1906 and completed in 1907 with an open upper deck as seen in this picture. The upper deck was enclosed and extended just before WW1. (Information very kindly supplied by Richard Partridge).