This image can be used commercially
House and Shop owned by the Clarkstone family.
c 1920's - 1930's ?
About this image
The large white building is now the Little London Gallery owned by the Tkacz family while the Clarkestone shop is right of centre. It is now the Mayfield Stores and Post Office and the only general shop remaining in the Parish! Note the Chapel in the background and Co-op Terrace beyond.