This image can be used commercially
Barlborough Hall - east front. Architects Drawing for the conversion to a school.
About this image
The Hall, a Grade 1 listed building, was built in 1583 by Francis Rodes and retains much of its original character. It was later adapted as a school in the 1830's. (just after this architects' drawing). Thos. Whitworth Green, is listed as master there in White's Directory of 1835. The school began as the junior school to Mount St. Mary's College, founded by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits).