This image can be used commercially
Tram heading to Burton on the Burton and Ashby Light Railway
Postman's house, Newhall
About this image
This interurban tramway was owned by the Midland Railway. It opened on the 13 June 1906, and closed on the 19 February 1927. This picture was taken at the bottom of 'Matts Yard' where the tram ran on a short section of reserved trackway.