This image can be used commercially
The Church of St Giles at Hartington
Hartington Village Centre
About this image
The church, dedicated to St. Giles, stands on high ground above the village and dates mainly from the 14th century, although there are signs of the 12th century stones and earlier, built into the walls and in the porch. The church was restored in 1858.