About this image
The Stydd Church, Yeaveley, was built in c 1136, and was later restored in 1925. The old manor Hall of Yeaveley was called Stydd Hall. Today it lies largely forgotten, about a mile to the west of the village. The Hall features the remains of a preceptory of the Knights Hospitallers, founded in c 1190. One wall of the 13th century chapel remains.