This image can be used commercially
St Peter's Church, Parwich
About this image
St Peter's Church was rebuilt in 1873 by Robinson of Derby, on the site of an earlier (probably Norman) church. The structure retains a Norman doorway and chancel arch and has a fine carved tympanum over the west doorway, showing the lamb of god with a cross, and a stag, both trampling on a serpent, and other strange animals.