This image can be used commercially
Holy Trinity Church, Ashford in the Water
Ashford in the Water
About this image
The Church of Holy Trinity originally dates back to the Norman period, but now only the tympanum over the south doorway (showing the Tree of Life) remains from this time. The lower part of the tower is 13th century and the rest of the church was rebuilt in 1868-70 by J M and H Naylor.