This image can be used commercially
The River Trent at Stapenhill
About this image
Showing a wooden footbridge over the river Trent at Stapenhill, with St Peter's Church in the background. Stapenhill Village lies about 2 miles away from Burton on Trent and was once in the hundred of Repton and Gresley. However, it was transferred into Staffordshire in 1894.