This image can be used commercially
St Chad's Church, Longford
About this image
St Chad's Church was built by the Longford Family when they moved to the village in the 12th century, and stands very close to their house. The arcade inside the church still survives from the Norman period, , but the rest of the church was altered in the 15th century, when a tower and clerestorey were added. The attractive east windows was installed in c 1843.