This image can be used commercially
The Grammar School and spire of St George's Church
About this image
The Church was built between 1829 and 1830 by R D Chantrell, and the Grammar School was constructed later in c 1915. It's architect was G H Widdows (County Architect), and it's plan of an open quadrangle with a central domed hall is very similar to Ilkeston Grammar School. This photograph was taken before the school was extended in 1961.