This image can be used commercially
St John's Football Club, Station Road?, Long Eaton, 1917-1918
About this image
The land most recently occupied by Long Eaton Stadium had previously been a greyhound track (1928) but prior to that was used for other sports such as cricket and football. The land was acquired in 1884 by the Long Eaton Recreation Co. Ltd and so this photograph could have been taken at that location.