This image can be used commercially
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Woolliscroft, G W and Morris, R A
About this image
Picture taken from:- 'History of Wesleyan Methodism in the Ilkeston Circuit (1909) by W Smith. Looking north from the gardens of the row of elevated terraced houses at the top of town street. To the left of the chapel is the sunday school. The chapel was demolished in the early 1970's, and houses built on the site.