This image can be used commercially
The rear of houses and Mitchell's Bakery, Hallam Fields
Mr D Corns
Hallam Fields road and Crompton Street
About this image
Looking WSW towards the junction Hallam Fields Road and Crompton Street. Showing St Bartholomew's Church (built 1895 with tower added in 1905). In front of it is the rear of Michell's Bakery on the lane behind the terraced houses on Hallam Fields Road. Note the railway buffer, left from the period when Stanton's Work and Railway lines can up to the boundary here. The houses and church are still there, but the land in the foreground is now used as an industrial estate.