This image can be used commercially
Thatched timber-framed buildings, Market Place
c 1900 ?
About this image
Located on the South Side of the Market Place. The end of Sawley Road (later Tamworth Road) is just out of picture on the right (see also DCER000094 for a view of this). Part of this shop was Tacey's fish and chip shop. They were demolished and replaced in the early 1900's.