This image can be used commercially
Exterior of St John's Church, Staveley
Staveley Parish Church
About this image
This view shows the Frecheville Chapel end of the Church. The Church of St John dates from the 13th Century. The north aisle was added in 1865-9 by Sir George Gilbert Scott. The church holds many monuments and tombs of the Frecheville Family, the local lords of the manor.