This image can be used commercially
Brookside Farm, Chesterfield, c 1910
About this image
The farm was situated just west of the junction of Westbrook Drive and Chatsworth Road. The farm house was demolished in 1929, one of the barns remained for a number of years. Left to right are Mary Jane Ludham, wife of John Ludham (b. Wingerworth 1851), 3rd is Mrs Bilby and the 4th person is unknown. The Ludham's had a daughter called Florence and a son called Wilfred, who is seen on the horse. Wilfred moved to Nether Loads Farm in 1929 until retirement c 1956.