This image can be used commercially
Old Court House During Demolition, Chesterfield, c 1972
Mr A Jackson
New Beetwell Street
About this image
Chesterfield's Municipal Hall was built in 1847 on the site of the Old Hall. It was built 12 years after the passing of the Municipal Reform Act of 1835 and was used as a Council Chamber and Police Court. The building closed in 1965 and is now demolished.