This image can be used commercially
Chesterfield's last electric tramcar run 1927
Morgan, H J
About this image
The track was laid from the Brampton Terminus to Whittington Moor through the High Street, Cavendish Street, Holywell Street and Sheffield Road as a result of the 1904 Act allowing new electric tramways to be built. There were 12 tramcars (chocolate and yellow livery) with 6 more added by 1914. They were replaced by trolley buses in 1927.