This image cannot be used commercially
Smalley Hall, Main Road, Smalley, c 1910
off Main Road
About this image
In 1610 the Richardson family bought the estate and the hall was shortly built. The High Sheriff of Derbyshire, John Redford, lived in the hall in 1784.
The old stable block is now a nursing home.
Note the horse and worker in the foreground.