This image can be used commercially
The Old Hall, Moor Road, Breadsall, 1960s?
About this image
The 'Old Hall' is a medieval building (which has since been heavily altered and rebuilt). It was formerly the residence of the Harpur family, and by 1835 had been occupied by a Mr Joseph Hollingworth, and his ancestors, for two centuries.
It has been used as a hunting lodge, school, public-house, shop, rectory and village hall.