This image can be used commercially
All Saints Parish Church and village, Moor Road, Breadsall, 1960s?
About this image
The church was extensively restored in 1915 by Caroe after being set on fire by suffragettes the previous year. It has a Norman south doorway, the chancel and north arcade are partly 13th century work. The west tower is 13th century. The battlements and recessed spire were added in the 14th century.