This image cannot be used commercially
Ebeneezer Chapel Interior, Ripley, c 1950
About this image
Ebeneezer Chapel was located at the bottom of Grovesnor Road. It was built in 1860 at a cost of £1,700 and accommodated 500 people. After closure in 1962 it was purchased by Ripley Co-Op Society and the Sunday School in the basement became the public library. After the library moved to new premises in 1973, the site became a car park.