This image cannot be used commercially
School Staff of Ripley County Junior Girls School, 1956
Mrs A Webster
Shirley Road / School Lane
About this image
The school was opposite Crossley Park but was known as Shirley Road School. 'School Lane' was not given the name until the school gradually closed and was finally replaced by houses in the 1980s. Pictured are left to right: Mrs F Parkin, Miss Turner (Headmistress), Mrs Toone, Mrs Handbury, Miss Parker, Miss V Walker and unknown; seated: Miss M Elliot and unknown.