This image can be used commercially
Crown Inn, Oakerthorpe, c 1960s ?
c 1960s ?
About this image
The Crown Inn stood on the south side of Dale Hill close to the junction with Belper Road but had closed by the early 1960s. It was later demolished and a bungalow constructed on the site. In 1895 it was one of four public houses in Oakerthorpe, the licensee then being George Massey Cupit.