This image can be used commercially
Auxiliary Hospital, Egginton Hall, c 1916 ?
c 1916 ?
About this image
A country house converted to a hospital in World War 1 - note the wind up gramophone. This is one of a series of prints made of the Auxiliary Hospital at Egginton Hall. The house was volunteered by the tenants, Capt. & Mrs. Dugdale, and Mrs. D. was made honorary matron. (Information kindly supplied by Maxwell Craven).