This image can be used commercially
Former toll house, Derby Road, Kilburn, c 1911
The Wood Collection
Scarratt, F W
About this image
This former toll house (also known as The Lodge) stood at Kilburn Toll Bar and was demolished for road widening in the 1930s. It was located on the Derby to Higham turnpike road of 1802.
Taken from a photographic copy of a F W Scarratt postcard (series number 567). See DCHQ010186 for a version of this view taken from the original glass plate negative.