This image can be used commercially
St James' Church, Crosshill
Codnor Denby Lane
About this image
St James Church was built in 1843 by Robert Barker and is a pretty stone building with a narrow west tower. The Chancel was added later. It contains a font found in the precincts of Codnor Castle built by the Lords Grey of Codnor and passed to the Zouche family in 1496.